“Seacat Season” Slideshow

NWT Mountain Caribou

This entry was posted in Backpack Hunting, Dana DNA, Mountain Adventure, Mystery Ranch Employees, Mystery Ranch HQ, Trip Reports. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

6 Comments

1. M. Hockett
    Posted February 11, 2011 at 10:15 am | Permalink

Awesome pictures. I really like how you put that together, it tells the story without any words.

2. Andy Spencer
    Posted March 13, 2011 at 9:43 am | Permalink

Wow. I just bought a Crew Cab so I could begin to have adventures like yours. Thanks for sharing.

3. Alan Morin
    Posted March 23, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

This calls out to every outdoor person’s heart. Here in lies fond memories that you carry for a lifetime. The picture of you with your hand on that Elk shows the respect you have for the life that was given to continue yours. My best to you, your family and all that you put your hand to.
    Cheers.

4. Mark Seacat
    Posted March 24, 2011 at 11:51 am | Permalink

Alan~

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate your understanding of my respect for the animals I’m lucky enough to get the chance to pursue. I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to share my experiences!

Best.

Mark Seacat

5. Preston Edwards
    Posted July 13, 2011 at 11:47 am | Permalink

Great work, as usual Mark. Man, to have your eye for photography! Keep it up!

6. Rochelle
    Posted June 28, 2013 at 6:37 pm | Permalink

The pots nest together for quick and easy storage, saving valuable cabinet space.
    The Ridge-It is a permanent fall protection roof anchor designed to install easily and discreetly with the option
    to provide an access point on each side of the roof.